Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    Did any of you guys see that? Gilyard picking up that little boy that he ran into and hugging him? It reminds me that there are still some classy young men playing college ball
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    I told my wife about that last night I had just got back in the house when that happened and most players would have just ran back to the huddle or sideline but he took off his helmet and picked the kid up and hugged him. Of course the kid was crying out of his misery but was a good move by Gilyard.

    I thought we were going to have another injured receiver after that one, kinda like the Houston receiver @ Marshall Tuesday night.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Michael_Vick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I told my wife about that last night I had just got back in the house when that happened and most players would have just ran back to the huddle or sideline but he took off his helmet and picked the kid up and hugged him. Of course the kid was crying out of his misery but was a good move by Gilyard.



    </div></div>
    Gilyard probably would've been injured if it wasn't for the opening in the wall. He's lucky he ran right through the opening.


  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    <object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNyB3IkKd7Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNyB3IkKd7Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    That's somebody you want to see succeed.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    I am bad to hang the thug label on college football players. This reminded me that they are all not thugs.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GC73's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2004
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The player from Cincinatti moved me tonight

    I saw it too. I thought it was one of the greatest things I have seen in sports in a long time. I really didn't care who won that ballgame before that. But I became a big Cincy fan right then. I also thought it was cool that everybody started asking that kid for his autograph.
    I'm chubby but I'm quick!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •